I hate dogs. I hate 'em!
Today was a true test on my dislike of dogs. I was taking one of my daily walks and in the distance, I saw a man walking two dogs. They were both on leashes but they were both big - one black and one tan. Even in the distance, I was assessing the situation. To my left - grassy hill. To my right - 4 lanes of traffic during rush hour. My plan was to go up on the grass and walk high above the dogs so they wouldn't get near me. But nooooo - the man took his dogs towards the grass which meant I had to go closer to the traffic. In the moment of truth, when I passed the dogs, as soon as one of them went near me, I definitely got even closer to the traffic. What??!! Yes, I would rather risk my life getting hit by a car then having a dog get remotely near me. I hate dogs. I hate 'em!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home