No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Halloween!



I would just like everyone to experience what we experience at the apt 401. Our neighbor, who we like to refer to as Stege really likes to decorate for Halloween. I'm talking, Oct 1 hit, and their front stoop was already decked out. I didn't even realize it was Oct but he was already sporting the holiday spirit. Here are pictures of the decor. Yes, that is a tombstone with a skull and a rat. It also makes noises when you walk by - scary.
Happy Halloween, everyone! And a big BOOOO to you too!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE IT! First of all, yeah, I'm so thankful you have a pic of the apt. next door. The tombstone -- definitely scary when you don't know it talks to you. It made me run...and we all know I don't normally do that. Third, :) I'm so proud you sported some BOOOOOOOO. ellen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home