Ellen - again!
Well I know it's been a long time since I have written a post. Basically, I just didn't think anyone read this anymore. And they probably don't, but I'll write one anyway. :-)
Once again, thank you, Ellen, for such a great day! Your show truly is the best!
Oh, and the episode I am on airs this Tuesday, February 12th. I don't know if you'll see me (our seats weren't the best) but you never know. We were dancing up a storm!
So this past week, I got to go to a taping of the Ellen show again! It was so much fun! The guests weren't as A-list as usual (you know - writer's strike, so glad it's over!). But, my friends Molly, Alex, and I had so much fun! Some highlights.....
Well, the first guest was Elle MacPhearson, supermodel. I was most excited because that is the closest to Friends I will ever get (she played Joey's dancer roommate for awhile). 

Next was R&B singer, Keisha Coles. Now, I had never heard of her, but apparently, she was nominated for a grammy this year. We got her CD so I'll let you know if it's good. We definitely saw her being dropped off at the show in a black SUV, and she looked so LA. She had on bedroom slippers, black tights, a t-shirt, her hair wasn't done, she was carrying a dog (totally LA) and a Sprinkles bag. For those of you who don't know, Sprinkles is an amazing cupcake shop here in Beverly Hills. Anyway, that was hilarious to me! Here is her picture....

But the absolute highlight (besides seeing Ellen - who is seriously so hilarious, and dancing during the commerical breaks and pre-show - best dancing around), was the fact that everyone in the audience got a year's supply of Soy Joy bars. Ha! Seriously, 36 of them come to my apt every month now. That's more than one a day! I have always wanted to get a year long supply of something. Of course, I really thought it would be something fantastic, like exotic chocolates. Oh well, now I can have better health, I guess!
If anyone needs more soy or protein or fiber in their life, just give me a call. I have some soy joy bars waiting for you
Once again, thank you, Ellen, for such a great day! Your show truly is the best!Oh, and the episode I am on airs this Tuesday, February 12th. I don't know if you'll see me (our seats weren't the best) but you never know. We were dancing up a storm!


3 Comments:
At 8:31 AM,
Nicole Wilson Conley said…
i'll be sure that Alicia and I watch you first thing!
SUPER FUN!
dude, a year's supply is hilarious!
36 will come to your house?!? so weird!
did you have to submit a card with your information on it before you left or something?
I miss LA!!
At 12:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Just for the record, I read your blog during Ethics class today- and the Ellen updagte was much more interesting than the 3 root sins of humankind.
Matt Lowe
At 6:47 AM,
Mrs. Anyanwu said…
ERIN
Of course we read your blog and i think you should resell the soy bars on ebay. i miss you and I wish you were mailed to my house once a month!
Post a Comment
<< Home