I guess it's true.....
I am an official resident of Pasadena. I say this because I actually gave someone directions the other day. Yes, that's right. I was doing my mostly walk/sometimes jog around the Rose Bowl, and a lady stopped and asked me for directions. And I knew how to get her where she wanted to go. Granted, she wasn't far from it - she had turned right instead of left, but still. I knew where it was she needed to go and how to get her there. This is amazing for directionally impaired, I-got-my-team-lost-at-least-once-a-week-last-summer Erin. Huh, I guess I do live here.
And I will be posting more about the happenings in my life, including, but not limited to - my American Idol experience, the "famous" person I saw near Rodeo Drive on Sunday (yeah, I got jipped - you'll see), and other random things that happen in my life. :-) Right now, I can't stop eating jelly bellies. I think I'm about to be sick....Good night!
And I will be posting more about the happenings in my life, including, but not limited to - my American Idol experience, the "famous" person I saw near Rodeo Drive on Sunday (yeah, I got jipped - you'll see), and other random things that happen in my life. :-) Right now, I can't stop eating jelly bellies. I think I'm about to be sick....Good night!


1 Comments:
At 5:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
What famous person did you see??? Don't leave us hangin like that! You know better!! I like the idea of you posting more often!
Post a Comment
<< Home