No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Me, Ellen, and the YouTube

As my good friend Jason Hale reminded me, I neglected to share with some of you that I was shown on an episode of Ellen. You can never see me on the one I actually attended, but the next week, she showed clips of people dancing prior to her show. My friend JJ and I made the cut - twice! My new friend Nicole W. recorded this segment on her camera from her TV to put on YouTube so I could see myself. (I didn't know I was going to be on so I didn't see that show that day.) Anyway, my friend JJ is breaking it down hard, and I am to the right of him. Notice that when it swings back around to Ellen, you can see me still dancing by Ellen's head on the screen! So fun!
Enjoy everyone!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yHyREZhL30E

5 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is hilarious

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is AWESOME!!! I am so sad that I missed seeing the real version. So exciting. Could you send me your autograph now that you are a celebrity and everything? This time is was Ellen...next time you'll be dancing with Justin Timberlake!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Look at you!!! LOL I love it! Ellen is hilarious. I'm jealous that you got to go see her in person. How fun... :)

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was sooooo great! so when i come visit we'll be on ellen, right? chris will be so proud....

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad all the world can see your dance moves. Is this why you have started taking your hip hop dancing classes so much more seriously? I see a CAREER here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home