The big one's coming!
So today we had earthquake preparedness training. I know this is important, and much like tornado drills of my childhood, it must be talked about. But seriously, I didn't even think about earthquakes when I moved out here. I was more worried about classes and reading and studying and LA traffic than I was earthquakes. Not so today! And after the earthquake in Hawaii, I'm like, great! It's only a matter of time. So I basically learned I am not prepared at all. I have nothing my apt needs and I am not even sure how to turn off the gas in my apt. I guess I should learn that soon! You know, it would help the entire situation if they didn't say, "The Big One's coming!"
In other news, it actually rained more than a sprinkle yesterday, and it was during our flag football game. The game wasn't called
off b/c rain won't stop us and that wasn't even real rain in my opinion. More like a steady mist. We played in the fields outside the Rose Bowl yesterday. That was cool. Of course, we weren't allowed in the stadium. Here is a cheesy picture of me outside the Rose Bowl (clearly not yesterday but the first time I stopped by). Have a great week everyone!
In other news, it actually rained more than a sprinkle yesterday, and it was during our flag football game. The game wasn't called
off b/c rain won't stop us and that wasn't even real rain in my opinion. More like a steady mist. We played in the fields outside the Rose Bowl yesterday. That was cool. Of course, we weren't allowed in the stadium. Here is a cheesy picture of me outside the Rose Bowl (clearly not yesterday but the first time I stopped by). Have a great week everyone!


3 Comments:
At 6:34 PM,
JE said…
Next time, can we get a heisman pose in front of the Rose Bowl? or a jump shot in front of the Staples Center?
You seem to be having all sorts of new weather experiences out there!
At 11:21 PM,
Erin said…
My dad wants to get photos of me playing football. I am like, Dad, I am not going to ask anyone to take pictures of me! Then my sister says I could "pose" them just so she can see me with my flags on and football in hand. I guess I can throw a heisman pose in there as well!
At 11:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
EB is becoming an amazing flag football player I hear - what is your record now?
Post a Comment
<< Home