No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

No more suitcase living....


So today I realized it is the first day since MAY 28, 2006 that I have not lived out of a suitcase. I haven't been in the same place for more than one week since May 28 (that's the day I moved out of the 401 in Nashville). Holy cow. That's almost 4 months. What the heck? Since it's my first night in my new apt (well, room actually), I still haven't been in the same place for more than a week. Is this some sort of record? Someone call up the Guinness and find out. It really hasn't bothered me, though. I just imagine this is what it will be like when I am a backup dancer for a major recording artist. :-) Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home