Dance it like you feel it
So, yesterday had the potential to be a really bad day. Things weren't working out right, I was letting my mind go crazy with what ifs. I just thought I couldn't do it anymore, and I just wanted to give up and stop trying so hard. So after an afternoon of sadness, I headed to hip hop class. And in the words of the dear dancer Charlie from Center Stage, "Just dance it like you feel it." And buddy, I did. It was one of the best hip hop classes I've been to b/c I didn't care and I let it all loose. It was so what I needed. Today, my body is sore. But I danced it, and now I feel good!


4 Comments:
At 8:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
that movie rocks. and so do you.
rebecca
At 8:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
don't ever give up. you are talented beyond your wildess imgination. you are clled way father than you could dream up. you are loved...
--mark lamb
At 2:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
always dance it like you feel it... Charlie's words will never let you down.
a hill
At 8:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
What do you do if you can't dance?? Would creatively moving it like you feel it work??
Post a Comment
<< Home