Happy Valentime's Day
One of the cutest 3 year olds EVER came up to me today and said - Happy Valentime's Day! How funny is it that kids say valentimes. Is that what they teach them in preschool? I mean, I hear tons of kids say it that way.
So, from me and the 3 year old to you - HAPPY VALENTIME'S DAY!
So, from me and the 3 year old to you - HAPPY VALENTIME'S DAY!


2 Comments:
At 6:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
you know, since i am a child major...i will say that kids do learn by modeling and imitation. so yes, your predictions are correct. they just don't know exactly how to pronouce things yet. but good job. happy v-day.
ps-today on campus i was handed a valentine from a random person. i thought "how nice"....i got to class and opened it and it was a condom. go figure. (i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say that word on your blog...forgive me if i'm not)
At 1:00 PM,
Lola said…
Valentimes should be banned until I get married. Then it can start back up again.
Post a Comment
<< Home