Dude, where's my car?
At approximately 10:49 PM CST, lights, noises, and screams filled our apt. Emily ran to get me and this is what we found.

Apparently, the brakes went out on our neighbor's car and as she was trying to park, she ran up onto our lawn. I thought someone had gotten hit or one of our cars had gotten hit. Emily's head was definitely 2 feet from the car b/c she was laying on the couch by the window. Scary times!
Here are some photos of the roommates reenacting the situation.
Never fear - a maintenance man's job is never done. Stege came out to try to push the car out of the bushes, but it was to no avail. And yes, that car is still there because the tow truck isn't coming until morning. Sleep well, everyone who lives at the farms.




3 Comments:
At 11:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
I am just glad everyone is ok. Great reinactment.
At 11:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
I am just glad that you used the phrase, "Dude where is my car?" Moreland would be so proud of you!!!
-Cynthia
At 2:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
We would just like everyone to know that we are pretty sure that Stege, our maintenance man, was so frazzled by the nights events that he almost approached the scene in his undies!! What a sight that would have been!! I am pretty sure that we would have been done for had we caught a glimpse of Stege in his "whitie-tighties"...I think that is how you spell that. It didn't take him long to become aware of his surroundings and the next time his door opened he was fully clothed and ready to come to the rescue...free flying hair and all!!! Nicole :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home