A tribute


This post is a tribute to my roommate, Nicole Judd. I am doing this because she told me I had to. Here she is on the swing next to our apt. She started a photo album called "Just Swinging By." Anyone who comes to our apt gets their photo on the swing and gets featured in the album. We currently have 75 pictures in our album. We enjoy company. Come visit the 401 and get your picture taken too. She also likes to surf the internet for random websites. Here is one you will all enjoy - http://www.gileadbaptistchurch.com/. We have gotten enjoyment from that one for days. Check it out. Nicole likes to cook and always whips up delicious meals that we all enjoy. Thanks, Nicole, for your domestic gifts. :-)


She is also a big Everwood fan and Harry Potter fan, as am I. We have Everwood parties every Thursday night. And we are going to see the new Harry Potter movie this w


10 Comments:
At 8:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
That is the most amazing blog entry I have ever read. You are so lucky to have Nicole as a friend. I wish she was my friend.
At 10:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
Nicole is my hero.
At 9:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
i heard that nicole was a real pain in the butt.
At 7:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
I am pretty sure that you heard wrong on that one friend! Who is spreading those horrible lies about precious Nicole? She is only the greatest girl ever!
At 1:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, there are a lot of opinions on Nicole. I am loving the website. Big Fat WOW!
At 9:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, I wonder if Nicole left any of these comments... by the way, she's such a great girl :-)
At 2:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am pretty sure that Nicole didn't leave any of these comments. She doesn't like to make a habit of writing about herself. She is so humble! I would venture to say that she is probably the most humble girl I have ever met. Wouldn't you agree?
At 5:28 AM,
Cynthia said…
I think Nicole is a very profound individual. I feel that she needs to take a break from the chaos of the world and go on a solitude retreat at the nearest monastary. Perhaps she will at that point realize that "the one who spins the turntable" is her true love!!!
At 8:07 AM,
Anonymous said…
who is "the one who spins the turntable"?
At 2:50 PM,
Amanda said…
I remember when Nicole was my roommate. I enjoyed her domestic-ness very much. I did not realize how much until I moved out and no longer had an immaculately clean roommate.
Happy birthday to Nicole. I'll.... clean a kitchen in honor of you today.
(totally stalked this link from facebook)
Post a Comment
<< Home