The OHB
If you ever live in Nashville (or visit for that matter) there will come a time that you have to drive on Old Hickory Blvd. This is a very long road that goes all around the city. When I first moved to Nashville, I lived on the west side and my exit was Old Hickory Blvd. Now I live on the south side, and my exit is still Old Hickory Blvd (are you seeing how long this road is). I now like to refer to it as the OHB. I want everyone else to start referring to it like that as well. If enough of us do, maybe it will make it in a song, "My heart was broken off the OHB" (country) or better yet, it will get into a rap song, "Cruisin' down the OHB." Anyway, the OHB can be one of the most annoying parts of living in Nashville. Someone once referred to it as a parking lot. From 4:00 - 6:30 every day, it is.
I've always wanted to post about traffic in Nashville and how I don't understand how it gets so backed up. That gets me too worked up, though, b/c basically, people in Nashville cannot drive. Maybe another day. :-)
I've always wanted to post about traffic in Nashville and how I don't understand how it gets so backed up. That gets me too worked up, though, b/c basically, people in Nashville cannot drive. Maybe another day. :-)


1 Comments:
At 3:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
How I love the OHB!!! I especially love when the OHB makes Erin and I late for the movies...even though we leave 45 minutes early! What the heck?
Post a Comment
<< Home