I like the blog. I was thinking the other day about your uncanny ability to recall what you wore on a certain day. Do you still have that gift? Perhaps that can be a feature of your fun blog...on this day in 1988, I was wearing pegged acid washed jeans and a hypercolor t-shirt, for example.
4 Comments:
At 7:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
is that a dancing cactus?
I like the blog. I was thinking the other day about your uncanny ability to recall what you wore on a certain day. Do you still have that gift? Perhaps that can be a feature of your fun blog...on this day in 1988, I was wearing pegged acid washed jeans and a hypercolor t-shirt, for example.
mark
At 5:24 AM,
Cynthia said…
Erin,
I definitely need to be an honorary roommate of the 401!!! I think I fit in quite well with the sassy divas.
-Cynthia
At 5:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
there's more than 4 people who read this :)
doc
At 7:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
It brings me great joy to know that there are other sassy people in this world. I love the decorated cactus and Erin's shirt. Very nice.
Bye.
Rebecca
Post a Comment
<< Home