No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Long time, no post


Well, I know I haven't posted in a loooonnnnggg time. I think it's b/c there have been a lot of thoughts in my head the last month, but I haven't been able to organize them myself, so I couldn't even express them in blog form. :-) This has just been a weird, weird time in my life.

A huge blessing, though, has been the people I have gotten to work with the last few months. I have learned soooo much from them, and I will be forever grateful for that. They know how to have fun, too, as evidenced by the picture. Student ministry allows you to get away with anything!


I also had a great weekend recently with some old friends. That is always fun!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can for sure be in my next music video!!! Bring it on!!!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    We'll miss you, Erin! :)

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Lola said…

    You know I'm never gonna let ANY of you live that picture down, right? Even now..I just re-posted that on my blog..only this time, with a "Lola" caption.

    C-ya!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Amy-Jo said…

    ERIN!!!!! I MISS YOU!
    MUCH LOVE---Amy-Jo
    "THIS POST WAS DELIEVER O-MAIL...that's right. OWL MAIL"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home