Just Because

My family is really fun. We like to do fun things together. One of our favorite rides at the Animal Kingdom is Dinosaur. We love to ride it twice in a row b/c then we know exactly where they take your picture during the scary part. Instead of being scared, we make funny poses. We think we are so cool when we do this. Here is my dad, me, and my sister after the dinosaur ride. We are trying to reenact our poses. We think we are so clever!


3 Comments:
At 5:31 PM,
Cynthia said…
How much do I love the Burn-it family. I still think that Bob walks like a thug. Did you ever tell him that? He will forever be my WC Lounge friend.
At 9:14 PM,
Lola said…
Oh Erin-you're cool when you do anything! Of course, I don't see you when you do anything, but I'm sure you are...you're cool for admitting that you think you're cool. Oh, never mind. See you Friday!!!!
At 1:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home