No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Misled


I just want everyone to know that my old faithful, my reliable, my dependable morning friends have misled me today. Let me give you a little background - I am a huge fan of the weather channel. I know. Laugh. Make fun. It's all right. It runs in the family. My grandpa (Wayne, who I've mentioned before) can recognize the forecasters by their voices - he doesn't even have to see them! My mom would watch the weather channel all day if there wasn't reality TV for her at night. And my sister, my trendy sister, has her TV programmed on the weather channel so that's the first channel she turns on. Why? you ask. The Local on the 8's. That's right. On the "8s" the weather channel gives the local forecast. And today, it failed me. Every morning, I watch the local on the 8's so I know the exact temperatures throughout the day. It helps me decide my wardrobe and whether or not I need a jacket. Not today though. It told me that it would start off at 64 degrees getting colder as the day progresses into the upper 50's. Well, at noon, when I went to get lunch - 73 degrees! I was sweating! I had on the wrong outfit. I was miserable. So, Heather Tesch and Marshall Seese, please don't disappoint tomorrow. Because even after today, I will still look to you for what to wear.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    isn't there a guy on the weather channel whose name is tom morrow? haha that is funny.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Actually, Rebecca, there isn't a Tom Morrow, but there is a Jennifer Lopez. And every time I hear her name, I am just waiting for her to bust out with Jenny From the Block. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home