No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Arrrrgggg!

Things I have learned about myself today while packing.....
1. I am not that organized. The impression that people have of me being organized must be a facade. If it were true, it would not be taking me this long to pack.
2. I do not have as good of time management skills as I thought. I always thought I did, but today proved that's not the case. If I had good time management skills, I wouldn't have spent like 4 hours putting pictures in albums from 2002 and 2003. I also wouldn't be on this blog right now.
I hate packing! I wish I was done. All this work and if you walked in my room today, you would not even be able to tell I did anything. Sigh sigh. Start again tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all, I sympathize. I HATE packing!!!

    Secondly, I'm sorry, but it does do my heart good that you did a traditional "Ellen packing fit!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home