Every new beginning....

In 3 days, I start my last summer of camp (for real this time). It's so weird to think that I won't be involved with camp anymore after this. It's something I have dealt with all year really, and now, this will truly be it. I never thought that would be the case. I guess I never thought I would leave Nashville either, but in 2 days, I will. It's so crazy to think how completely different my life will be this time next year. It's scary but exciting, too! Lord, thanks for letting me be involved where you are working at camp for 79 weeks. I am excited for the 9 more you are allowing me to have! Here's to camp! I love it!


1 Comments:
At 2:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am mailing you a copy of Rascal Flatts "I'm Moving On"; it needs to be your theme song post-camp.
Happy Centri-Kid. I love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home