Little Old Lady from Pasadena
So today I saw her. Not kidding. She's like 4 feet tall and about 70 years old. I was at the salvation army buying a mattress (everything was 50% off! hallelujah, thank you, Jesus!) and she was there. I almost walked over her b/c she was so tiny, I didn't see her. And she was old. And cute. She exists. I just wish I had taken a picture...
I also bought a chair today. Kind of like a lazy boy but it doesn't have the leg rest thing that kicks out. Anyway, as we were driving it back to my apt/room, the cushion flew out. Only we didn't know it until we got here. So we definitely backtracked until we found it. It was in the park. Just chillin' by itself. It had been run over for sure but we cleaned it. I am officially ghetto fab.
Also, my apt has blue SHAG carpet. Yeah, it's pretty hot (or something... ) Pictures of that will come... I also might have the most mismatched room in the United States of America. Maybe I could win one of those contests like they have on Regis and Kelly. You know, the ugliest room contest or something. I'll have to look into that....
I can already tell.... this is going to be an experience....
I also bought a chair today. Kind of like a lazy boy but it doesn't have the leg rest thing that kicks out. Anyway, as we were driving it back to my apt/room, the cushion flew out. Only we didn't know it until we got here. So we definitely backtracked until we found it. It was in the park. Just chillin' by itself. It had been run over for sure but we cleaned it. I am officially ghetto fab.
Also, my apt has blue SHAG carpet. Yeah, it's pretty hot (or something... ) Pictures of that will come... I also might have the most mismatched room in the United States of America. Maybe I could win one of those contests like they have on Regis and Kelly. You know, the ugliest room contest or something. I'll have to look into that....
I can already tell.... this is going to be an experience....


1 Comments:
At 8:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
Heck yes! I really think you should write a book about your life experiences. I would totally buy about 23 copies. The little old lady from pasadena...now that is classic.
Post a Comment
<< Home