No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's time - the BLUE SHAG


Okay everyone. Here is a picture of the blue shag carpet. Bright, isn't it?











Here is a picture of the blue shag in respect to my bed. Notice how the purple plaid compliments the shag. :-) And yes, that is an empty tub serving as my night stand. Why try to buy something when an empty tub will do?












And here is a picture of my stove. It's a gas stove. You have to light a match to cook anything in it. Since I am not a cook AT ALL, it is only a matter of time before I burn the whole operation down.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE IT!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I COME AND VISIT!!!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger JE said…

    You've got the best carpet in America. Don't sweat the stove -- you can go a long ways in life without ever knowing how to cook with that thing.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I'd email you this question if I had your address but since I don't..just wondered if you are on MySpace? I have been sucked in, I'm afraid. :) http://www.myspace.com/rachefaith

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww...fun times! Yeah for finding a new way to keep up with you! :-)

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can not even believe that blue shag carpet still exists. Esp. in So. Cali...aren't they supposed to be ahead of the curve.
    ahizzle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home