No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Breakin' records

To let you all know, Pasadena broke records today by reaching 93 degrees. I just wanted everyone to know that I was a part of history living here during this record breaking day. :-) hee hee. The best part is that it doesn't feel like Ky/TN 93 degrees. No humidity might just be the best thing ever! I just wish I had a pool....

Also, Arnold won governor again. His response to victory - "I love doing sequels." Wow. I do wish all of my friends could live here and see/hear the political commericals. They are out of control! I am happy to do imitations of them over the phone for those who want to hear.... I am glad they won't be shown again.

Happy Election Day!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha! at least he didn't say, "i'll be back..." :-)

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin-would you send me your address in CA?
    Emily
    emilyjeremy@comcast.net

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said…

    i love doing sequels... bahahahahhahahaah im really laughing right now...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home