No one asked my opinion

...but I'm going to give it anyway.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My sister is nuts....

So today my mom reminded me that my sister has had 4, that's right, 4 wrecks in her driving career. Once she reminded me of the specifics, I realized that indeed, she's had 4. The funniest one, though, was the 3rd one. I forget what happened but the wreck jarred her sunroof and it wouldn't close all the way. Since the sunroof was added and not an original part of the car, the insurance company wouldn't cover it getting fixed. I guess my parents were sick of my sister's careless driving, so they decided they wouldn't pay for that. Katie was in college so she couldn't afford it, so she drove with it broken. It was only opened a little bit, so I guess it wasn't too big of a deal except when it rained. Do you know what my sister did? That's right. She carried an umbrella in her car and drove with the umbrella opened when it was raining. Can you imagine driving down the street and seeing this girl driving with one hand while her other held up an umbrella? I can't take it. She is not right... I had totally forgotten about that until my mom reminded me. Thanks, Mom, for remembering all the nutty things Katie has done. It brings joy to my world.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just updated myself on the last 2 months of your life, erin. much love to you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home