Only in Southern California Part 2

I realized that I haven't continued my list of things only in southern Cali for awhile now, so I thought I would add to it. This will be pictures of some of my favorite scenes here in So. Cal.
Driving down the street during a sunset. Love those palm trees!

This is my favorite tree on the street next to mine. Pink flowers! I had a favorite tree in Morehead during the fall b/c the leaves turned orange, and I felt like I was in a sea of orange when I walked under it. This is like walking under a sea of pink!

This palm tree lined street is adjacent to the street with the pink tree. I love how tall and skinny all the palm trees are!

I like this picture because of the palm trees with the mountains in the background. I get to see this every day!

This looks like a house but there are 4 numbers on it so I assume it's 4 apts. I think it's a really fun looking building. I also pass this every day!
That's all the pics for now. Hope you enjoyed!


1 Comments:
At 7:44 PM,
JE said…
Great pictures -- thanks for sharing them. You have some great views! How do those palm trees get so tall and skinny?
Are you coming back to the South soon?
Post a Comment
<< Home