Only in Seminary....
So last night Fuller had a harvest festival on campus. It was really fun! It was mainly for the kids of students and professors because they had kids' games, etc. Plus, all the kids were supposed to dress up. They also had this wonderful thing where you could buy a wristband for $5 and eat all the food you wanted. What?! It was like fair food too, so I went nuts. I had Korean BBQ with rice, cotton candy, nachos and cheese, hot apple cider, and a cookie, in that order. I skipped out on the popcorn, corn on the cob, kabobs, and hot dogs b/c I was too full. Isn't that nuts? so much food. Anyway, the only in seminary part..... one kid was dressed up and no one could figure out who he was. We kept guessing and he was like, no, no. Finally we said, "who are you supposed to be?" He looked at us straight faced and said, Martin Luther. ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME? What 8 year old wants to be Martin Luther for Halloween? A seminary student or professor's kid. I lost it. No worries - all the other kids were pirates, Disney princesses, or things like dinosaurs. Only in seminary....


2 Comments:
At 8:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
i can only imagine what the kids here at southeastern dress up like . . . or even if they are allowed to dress up.
At 6:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
i am so proud that you took full advantage of the $5 wristbad.
Post a Comment
<< Home